From:
MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 07:50:41 -0400
Susan, I'm very sorry to hear that you were misquoted. I'd just like to
say that we all have a lesson to learn from your misfortune. If it makes
you feel any better, you are in good company.

I am beginning to adopt a policy that I will not allow the interview or
the person to write it up unless I have a look at it first. I value my
reputation, and it really discredits me when someone who doesn't know the
first thing about the topic paraphrases and distorts what I've said.

Maybe we should all learn to be a little more insistent. Most of us
probably don't like to behave like Prima Donnas, but it sure beats the
alternative, which is getting misquoted. You have inspired me to get even
stricter about this!

--
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS                      Perinatal Nurse Consultant
PO Box 1562                                        Phone: 703-758-0092