From:
Denise Arcoverde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 07:21:29 -0300
Hi, all

I'm writing a booklet which will be used to promote on breastfeeding in the
children's schools.

I'd like to include informations on nursing in the animal life. Someone
could help me?
I'd like to know more about any mammals.

This booklet will have lots of draws and I think that the children will be
more interested if we have information on animals, too.

Thank you very much!

Denise Arcoverde
Grupo Origem/WABA Brasil/Rede IBFAN
http://www.elogica.com.br/aleitamento