From:
Rebecca McClay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:04:51 -0700
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:26:40 -0400
From: lisa jones RN CLE IBCLC LActation Consultant MAdigan Army

Subject: Lipil ( again)

Question to all working within hospitals with intensive care nurseries.
According to the Mead rep- my facility is currently only one of a couple
of NICUS within the US that is not using Lipil in the NICU. Is this true?

Unfortunately our NICU does indead use the Lipil - every bottle is now Lipil.  Mead "made us an offer we couldn't refuse" as a county hospital.  I am not in the NICU, but many of the mothers I work with have babies there.  Luckily most of the staff is on board with giving breastmilk whenever possible.

Rebecca McClay  DC, LCI