From:
Troy Taschereau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:06:39 -0600
Hi --

My mother sent this to me & I thought y'all might enjoy it.

Subj: A definitive answer

A student, not necessarily a well-prepared student, sat in his life science
classroom staring at a question on the final exam paper.

The question directed: "Give four advantages of breast milk.

"What to write?

He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the
best:

1. No need to boil.

2. Cats can't steal it.

3. Available whenever necessary.

Um. So far so good, maybe.     But the exam demanded a four-part answer.

Again, what to write?

Once more he sighed.  He frowned.   He scowled.  Then sighed again.   But
suddenly, he brightened.

He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly he scribbled his definitive answer:

4. Available in attractive containers ! ! !

Sincerely,
Heather Taschereau