From:
Lavinia Belli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:03:08 +0200
Date:    Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:11:13 -0400
From:    Liesel Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Texas Cult Mothers

Hi, I have been too busy to be reading the posts so I don't know if
this =
has
been discussed already. What is Texas doing about separating nursing
couplets? I am just guessing but I would think they have a high
breastfeeding rate maybe even including routine wet nursing. I think I
se=
e a
Master's thesis for some lucky grad student in Texas..........Liesel

According to Time Magazine: "For the nursing mothers, the judge
offered a lesson in contemporary feminism: "Every  day in this country
there are thousands of mothers who, after six weeks' maternity leave,
must go back to work -and they deal with this issue."

Lavinia Belli, IBCLC
Norway