From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:43:53 -0400
I know, I got the box out!  Yesterday was "Loving support makes BF work"
golf shirt and today is blue WBFW in Eng and Spanish from Noodle Soup.  If
I get a chance I'm getting my balloons blown  up tomorrow with "BF does a
world of good."  Hope to  get the posters up in the office tomorrow too.
So far I have a poster on the door of every room from NJ WIC about benefits
of BF.

My dr is doing as well as can be expected.  Thanks for all the prayers and
good vibes :-)  Have to go decide what I'm wearing tomorrow :-)  Sincerely,
Pat in SNJ