From:
Gail Hertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:42:57 -0400
What a good idea. A lot of times the breastfeeding moms in my office are the
first ones the medical students have ever seen nursing. Some of the older,
more established moms will even take the opportunity to teach the students
about breastfeeding. Old quote from one of our past nurses:"You always know
when it one of Dr. Hertz's patients... they always have a boob hanging out!"

Gail
Gail S. Hertz MD, IBCLC

snip ..... So I'm thinking about live