From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:56:35 -0600
I would like to add my voice to those asking please please please that
people NOT exploit the LLLI conference in Orlando in order to protest
Disney's association with Nestle.

LLLI is a wonderful, wonderful organization, which has done more for
breastfeeding in this country than any other group or individual can lay
claim to.  They struggle constantly against negative press.

If you truly support breastfeeding, you will not do anything at the LLLI
conference in Orlando that will reflect badly on breastfeeding, or LLLI, or
the conference -- including protest marches, nurse-ins, or the like.

If you don't approve of LLLI having their conference at Disney World, then
DON'T GO.

Katherine A. Dettwyler, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Anthropology and Nutrition
Texas A&M University