Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:13:03 -0500
Jan,
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, abridged from 1987 edition, is available
on audio from LLLI.  I have this tape and often use it with women with
reading difficulties, especially with women who speake English as a second
language but who are not yet able to read it. The women who have listened to
it often comment on how soothing the tape is, too.

Lorri Centineo