Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:21:56 -0500
The problem I have seen is NOT that women don't know bfing is best (it says
so right on the formula can...)

The problem I see is they think formula is fine.  Sort of like... Doc
Martens are the best shoes but a plain old pair from Payless will be fine....

They heard it from their hcps (if it was that big of a difference why would
we be told to give ABM on day one?, why would my pediatrician hand me
samples, why would my doctor tell me it was ok to give up when it hurt on
day 5? etc) from their moms their dads and hey, their reality is the
football team quarterback was bottlefed (ok my head is still in Nebraska on
that one, make it the soccer player or hockey player or cricket player for
your corner of the globe) and the valedectorian was bottlefed so this must
be just like white meat is better than red meat.

They know breast is best.  They don't know why formula isn't any good at all.

-wendey (studying LC in Montreal)