From:
Yasmeen Effath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 03:30:46 -0700
Dear Shirley,

I remember this discussion earlier. One observation was anything with a very
high sugar content or high fat content won't freeze and one I remember was non
freezing milk did finally freeze after 3-4 days! however what was concurred was
although this is a rare occurence, If EBM has freezing temperature when tested,
then it is safe to use as no bacterial growth can occur at that temperature.

I remember Leanna Watson one of them on this group had a personal experience on
this one.

I hope that helps

Yasmin
Mumbai, India