Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:18:29 EDT
I have permission to post this from a mom in our support group. This is
mom's 2nd baby. First baby breastfed and took a bottle very well. Mom works full
time. Second baby is now 11 weeks old and is having a hard time with the
bottle.  She places around with the nipple in her mouth. Her tongue is all over the
 place. She does not do this when breastfeeding. Mom will be returning to
work  soon. Dad will be watching baby. The baby does seem to swallow some of the
milk.  Mom has tried 5 different nipples. Any thoughts or ideas on this one?

Thanks,
Annette Leibovitz