From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:43:20 -0500
Re: The mom Lyla is helping -- hate to ask, but since it hasn't come up, is there any chance the doc isn't familiar with anatomical changes in the lactating breasts and may be  be "labeling" things inappropriately? (Sorry, but after the OB/Gyn gave a prescription to a pregnant woman because her breasts were "leaking pus," which actually was colostrum, I've become more of a skeptic.)

Karen