From:
Corrine Mahar-Sylvestre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:02:44 -0400
This was sent to the doula list I belong to by Polly Perez.  I thought some
of you also might be interested in writing in support of keeping it open.

Corrine Mahar-Sylvestre
Quinte Doula Service
Postpartum Support Program of Quinte
"Perhaps we share stories in much the same spirit that explorers share maps,
hoping to speed each others journey, but knowing the journey we make will be
our own"
                                               Gloria Steinem on motherhood