Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:59:37 -0800
For those of you either staying home tomorrow on Black Friday (U.S.
term) or taking a mental health break during your day, I will be airing
my interview with Nils Bergman at noon (12:06 pm, to be precise) on

www.kvmr.org     /(Please REMEMBER to calculate the air time by using
12:06 pm Pacific time and figuring out your hours ahead or behind.)/

For those of you in northern California, tune your radios to 89.5 FM or,
in eastern California/westernmost Nevada, to 105.1 FM.

I had a wonderful time at his one-day conference last week and
interviewed him immediately after. I hope he made it to the airport on time!

For those who don't yet know who Nils Bergman is, and for those who
haven't heard the latest in neurological development of the newborn, I
hope you get a chance to tune in.

http://www.kangaroomothercare.com/drbergman.htm

Arly Helm, MS, IBCLC, Broadcaster
KVMR-FM 89.5 / 105.1