From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:45:00 -0400
I think many hubbies adsorb the info  by osmosis!  You know - in one ear
and out the other and some of it sticks along the way!  Years ago I got
home and my husband said I told her x and y and z and to call  you again
when  you  get  home to be sure I'm right!  He was. Do BF long enough and
your kids will even begin to answer an upset mom's questions rather than
wait until    you get home!   Sincerely, Pat in SNJ