From:
kersula family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:27:19 -0500
Just tired enough to think someone said we were having a sleep-in...after
reading Maurenne's post!

I've been telling people in my classes about a great card I saw.  Picture of
a hunk-a-rama guy on the front, wearing nothing much (maybe a Speedo), says,
"Honey, I'm here to give you what you really want........."

Open the card, it says,  "You go take a nap and I'll watch the kids for
three hours."

Dawn Kersula in southern Vermont, with all three kids now out of our bed
(usually, except when they have things to talk about, and they're 12, 14,
17)