Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:16:08 +0000
Hi,
can anyone please point me in the right direction to get dietary
information for a nursing mother with dairy allergies (eczema) re.
calcium rich foods, daily requirements etc. She is having a very
frustrating time with her GP and dietitian who believe she *needs* dairy
products while nursing or her bones will fall apart, and don't seem to
be getting the message that dairy causes her skin to erupt. She is
currently on calcium supplements but worries about kidney stones due to
family history. I am sure this has been discussed before but I don't
know what words to search on the archives. TIA.
--
Anna (Mummy to Emma, born 17th Jan 1995, Alice, born 11th Sept 1996,
??? due 18th April 1998)