From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 22:54:04 +0300
One of the lurking IBCLCs from Israel passed this on to me - advice from a
well baby nurse to a client.

The  mother's milk supply was "low, not enough, wrong species, infant not
recieving enough      calories" or something,  mom was told to pump three
times a day then add cornflour and grape sugar and give it to the baby in a
bottle. I apologize for losing the exact proportions. Any of my usual
sarcastic remarks are not sufficient to express my wonderment. Another
genius exposed to us. Actually, this is one of the best formulas relvealed
to us as yet. Would boiling create mama pudding??

Diane W. thanks for the sports quiz.

Marie - glad you can feel the Reiki and all of our good wishes.

Could we ditch Stu Bauman's replies? I think we got his message. I think
that he never knew what hit him!

Evi in Tel-Aviv