Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:19:29 -0500
Hello all,

I received a message regarding childhood sexual abuse and breastfeeding,
part of which I reproduce here.  The interested person works for a public
health department and has tried getting information on this subject without
any success.  It is something I know nothing about, and I suggested I post
this to the list and anyone having information can email this person
directly, as well as posting to the list.

>What problems, issues (if any) have been observed , reported, documented
>etc in respect of mothers, starting breast feeding or are breasting
>feeding, who experienced sexual abuse in their childhood.

Please respond to the email address: [log in to unmask]

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC