From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:50:35 +1000
At 12:10 AM 3/04/01 -0400, Chris wrote:
>But, as I joked with my boss when I read this, wouldn't this be a great
>opportunity for a formula-making pharmaceutical company to show that it CAN
>support breastfeeding by setting up a model breastfeeding program?

Chris was doing a little dreaming...  But maybe this is a possibility.  As
the evidence continues to accumulate about the detrimental and long term
health hazards of formula feeding, and we know how the formula companies
marketing tactics make mother's dependant on their product,  one day a
government will say enough is enough!  You can start to pay for the damage
you have caused.  Just as they have done with the cigarette companies.

I hope I get to see it.

Denise

Denise Fisher BN RN RM IBCLC
BreastEd Online Lactation Studies Courses
Internet-delivered courses for Health Professionals
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.BreastEd.com.au