From:
Susan Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 22:21:06 GMT
Does anyone have any information or experience with using Aromatherapy
oils when massaging the breast to relieve a blocked duct.

I am trying to help a woman who is nursing twins and has suffered with
a blocked duct on and off for two weeks (the twins are about 6 weeks).

We have discussed many of the usual ways of clearing such a problem
and she has asked about the use of aromatherapy.

Specifically, I would like to know a particular oil or oils that may
be of benefit.

A reply by email would be appreciated

Susan Thompson