From:
Dennis Ferrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 21:39:21 -0500
My answer: Breastfeed.There have been reports of babies who were HIV + at
birth and for some reason(strong Immune system responses?) are now negative
as toddlers.Sorry so vague.The risk is so small that the benefits are so
numerous,thus the best answer for me is to provide the child with the
optimal "choice" from the very beginning.

Incidentally, I found out why I previously had so many = signs on my posts:
 MimE was On and needed to be off,I believe this was under MS
Exchange.Still a newbie at computers...

Denise Ferrell,RN,BSN,IBCLC             Indiana