Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 23:03:38 EST
I posted a note several days ago about a mom with badly cracked nipples.  I
have heard from one LC regarding hydrogel drsgs.  Has anyone else used them
and where are they obtained?  This mom is talking about throwing the towel in
on nursing and I feel backed into a corner on advice as she is all over the
map asking too many different people for advice and trying too many different
treatments with no consistency.  I know she doesn't really want to quit so any
help, asap would be appreciated.  I have started searching the archives....a
slow process and certainly time consumptive!  Any comments/advice would be
most appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Kathy Lipke, RN, IBCLC
email: [log in to unmask]