From:
Julia Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:27:54 -0500
I have narrowed down my nipple pain to an extremely high pallet with the
help of an experinced LC.  My daughter is basically taking my nipple and
rubbing it on her pallet while she nurses.  She also uses her tongue to push it
up into the pallet.  Anyone have any suggestions for different positions or
techniques I can use to help her pull my nipple back to the proper position?