From:
Wendy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:35:02 EDT
I cant believe the arrogance of this "pharmacological expert". Of course
lactating women should not be denied the right to ibuprofen  especially for
cramps and to help as anti-inflammatory in mastitis. It is proven to be safe
in theory and in practice. Would he like to provide any evidence of GI bleeds
in bf babies due to bf during use? I think he would find it difficult.

Keep on fighting for the rights of the mother needing some pain relief.

Wendy Jones
Breastfeeding Network Supporter and Pharmacist UK