Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:30:07 -0800
Darlene said:
<<snip>>-still get that tingly feeling in my breasts thinking
about those happy days!<<snip>>

LOL I understand what you mean!  I swear I can feel let down in class when I
go over about nipple stimulation to achive let-down for hand expression or
pumping.
Although, I am still nursing my 4.5yo, I never feel let-down while nursing
anymore and haven't for years.
I am thinking about putting together a video showing how to hand express and
purhaps manual pumping.  Do you think that it will go over well?  Is it
needed?  Would anyone hear be interested in having something like this?

~Zena Kay Gresham
WIC lactation Counselor, financial consultant, & mother of 4
www.zillioniare.com & www.wmas.com
www.slingsnthings.com

"If it wasn't *hard* then everyone would be doing it!  It *is* the *hard*
that makes it Great!"~ From the movie "A League of Their Own"