From:
Polly Ekin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:22:20 -0500
Got a call from a mom today who's looking for pump. She is unable to "get
anything" with a Medela Lactina, which is what our LLL Group rents. She has
great success with the Classic which she uses at work. Is there anyone
familiar with these pumps that might know why? Any suggestions for her?
Other brands that might work in her situation? Please email me privately.

Polly Ekin, LLL Leader, Galion OH