From:
Annie Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:07:52 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/02 6:13:23 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I
was either called Breasticals or Breasties or Chi-Chi de la Breasticales.
Each year the names became more elaborate.  >>

Hi all,
Last year, after an especially difficult post-partum/breastfeeding period
with a very special client/baby and I had spent 24 days straight doing home
visits, the daddy nick-named me Adolph Titler, the Nipple Nazi!  (please, no
offense intended to ANYONE).  When we were helping the baby gently learn to
sleep longer, I became NAPolean!!!  I am happy to say, 13 months later, this
boy is still breastfeeding, still not sleeping much, very happy and healthy
and still loves me!!!  I have hung on to the title and sometimes jokingly
say, "OK, tell your baby the nipple nazi is coming and she/he will be
breastfeeding soon!!  Do all of you have clients say, "The baby is so good or
breastfeeds so well when you are around, want to spend the night"?!!!
I love my job!
Annie VerSteeg IBCLC
Mom of 2
Annie VerSteeg  IBCLC