From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:43:44 -0400
Good afternoon all. I just wanted to remind everyone that personal
breastfeeding issues are best dealt with in a private consult with local
IBCLCs or other qualified breastfeeding professionals and volunteers.
Lactnet is not intended as a place to discuss individual breastfeeding
problems, although we have had a few people in the past 10 years post
interesting situations with prior permission.

In order to provide the best help possible to all who need it, and to solve
problems quickly, and to provide the best learning and sharing environment
possible for those who are on our list to share and connect with other
professionals, we ask that private breastfeeding problems not be posted on
Lactnet unless we have given permission beforehand.

I hate to have people shoot in the dark and miss, not good for the mothers
and babies who deserve the best in person help possible.... Or for
professionals who are assessing without really seeing what is going on.

To find an IBCLC, one can go to www.iblce.org.

Thank you so much.

Kathleen

Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC
Independent consultant: Breastfeeding Clinic of Vermont, Lactation
Resources of Vermont, Medela, Inc. Listowner Lactnet listserv
Archives: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html