From:
John Vanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:52:50 -0800
After hearing from an irate OB last week regarding the use of diflucan
for treating nipple yeast, we have been invited to address the OB
commitee at our hospital. What would help us is any information on your
institutions standard treatment using diflucan and research references
on the use of this med. The docs main concern is the potential liver
damage to mom in prolonged, (2 week), treatment. I can be E-mailed
privately.

Thank you, Dawn Staudt-Vanek, BSN,IBCLC