From:
Carolyn Schindewolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:14:33 -0500
Royce:  Sounds like the classic "yeah, but" patient.  Have had many.  I
wouldn't contact her; sounds like she has already decided what the agenda
would be.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with you.  I tend to take my
patient's success/failures personally but we have to remember we are there
to consult.  There is nothing we can do if the consult isn't followed.

Carolyn Schindewolf, BS, LCCE, IBCLC