From:
Denise Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 05:39:05 -0800
Does any body have any information on the following hormone treatment
available from Germany to increase milk production?  Please e-mail me
privately as I am too busy to sort through all the messages from Lactnet (as
much as I'd love to) but am very concerned about the injectible hormones
especially.  This woman refused Reglan weeks ago because of possible side
effects but is using this and knows absolutely nothing about it.

german hormone

Agnus Castus - Vitex - increases prolactin levels and
lutenizing hormone - Agnolyt - liquid drops

Hypophyse Total Feminine - RNA (or female pituitary) of the
pituitary - injectible (one injection everyother day for 8 doses)

Milk Building Tea - "Milch Bildngs Tea" - ingredients - Anise, Carvi,
Galegae, Ertica, Verbana

Denise Parker, BA, IBCLC
La Crescenta, CA