From:
Toby Gish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 08:00:10 PST
Hi. About Induction in Israel. In my hospital women are induced only for
medical indications; PET, GDM (not always), Postdate (42 weeks) or any
maternal or fetal indication that continuation of the pregnancy would be
harmful to mother or baby. We have socialized medicine in Israel which
might eliminate the profit motive. One can deliver in a private center, and
in those that are not birthing centers, perhaps this is possible. I have no
information about this. Sincerely Toby
Name: Toby Gish R.N.LLLL.IBCLC
E-mail: Toby Gish <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 01/02/96