From:
"Anne D. Grider" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 19:42:32 EDT
I wish to thank you for Lactnet and Melissa Vickers for introducing me to the
service.  I have been reading for several weeks now.  A mystery to me:  where do
all these busy people find so much time to read and write everyday?  I m already
way behind and sleep deprived.  In the future I promise to be brief and to the
point and would ask others to consider doing the same, please.

My name is Anne Grider, LLLL since  71, IBCLC since  85, wife to Don (retired
Army), mother to 4 grown daughters, grandmother to 7 (all breastfed to some
degree).  We reside in Marietta, GA, part of the Atlanta Metro area.  I have a
small private LC practice, a M------ rental station, work as an independent
contractor for another LC (who provides LC services for an HMO), and take my
turn on the Atlanta Metro LLL Phone.  I look forward to putting faces to
lactnetters names at future conferences.

Anne Grider, IBCLC