From:
The Fogelmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:34:29 +0200
Shalom Mary,
Someone on lactnet collected the postings on chylothorax from the archives
and sent them to me when a friend of mine was in this situation.  I just
noticed that I had this saved or I would have sent it sooner.  Hope it is
helpful.
Chayn Nancy Fogelman IBCLC Israel (originally of Huntington Woods MI)
btw, are you the Mary who works or worked once at Botsford?  I interned
there in the lactation services office about 5 years ago.  My English name
in Nancy. There was a very nice rn ibclc by the name of Mary.  Is it you?