From:
Georgia Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 18:11:09 -0500
At 05:33 PM 9/24/96, you wrote:
>Georgia,
>I am moving my office next week, and Ill check my stock for stuff to send
>these people.  How about brochure type hand out materials?  Would that be
>good?  Also, I have ordered the new breastfeeding answer book from LLL, I
>could donate the old one when the new one comes, and I have an extra copy
>of Ruth Lawrence, if I can find it....... What do you think?
>
>Cindy
>WOW!! That would be GREAT!  Can you imagine the thrill to have something of
that quality, when you have nothing.  Brochures, posters, books, anything
would be terrific.

If you decide to send them to Belize, enclose a note that they are for
medical or educational purposes and are a donation and are not for resale.
That's to keep customs from assessing a charge.  Or my son will be going
down from time to time and I could probably talk him into taking some stuff.