From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:08:51 -0700
OH MY GOSH!  I am sitting here watching Montel Willams, when this commercial
comes on.  It has a little kid voice and shows a pic of a mom breastfeeding.
The voice talked about how BF is so good for moms and babies and that BF is
easy, but that sometimes moms need to learn how to BF and that there is help
out there.  The voice talked about how babies need to eat and that people
should support BF moms everyehwere because they were so great.  There was
more, but I was in such a state of shock watching the numerous pictures of
the beautiful BFing babies and moms that I had a hard time concentrating on
what the voice was saying!
Has anyone else seen this, or is it a California commercial only?  It had an
800 number for the WIC program.  Man what a great commercial!  ABM
companies...eat your hearst out!

Jay
wishing she knew when it was going to come on again so I could tape it!
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."