From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:21:15 -0600
Shannon,

I could set a Yahoo group for this, if there is interest.  I would leave it
up to you people that actually work with breastfeeding moms to suggest the
specific search terms, as I have no idea.

I can't imagine there isn't anything already set up for this.  However,
perhaps this is an overwhelming task, since if no one is able to edit and
analyze these studies, just having a list of new studies would be unusable
to the average lactation professional????  When I left educational
publishing, we were always talking about how the "real product" that we were
selling now, was not "information" as in the old days, but it is the editing
and providing context, since in reality, anyone has access to almost any
information they want, through the Internet.

Janice Reynolds
(having reach my limit of 3 posts/day, I will now go clean my house)