Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:33:52 -0400
Laurie,
This publication is getting to be quite annoying, isn't it?  This and
mags like it easily make it into the hands of unsuspecting first-time
mom consumers through the "free subscriptions" they offer.  Their
supposed desire to disseminate helpful information comes up sadly
short in the accuracy department.  When will the collective "they"
realize the need to have an "expert" write infant nutrition articles?
Well, I suppose "they" think they do when they use a misinformed,
formula company-educated MD (no offense, Docs!).

I will also be writing American Baby, again :-( !

Theresa Chmiel, CLC, ICCE
Pensacola, FL  (gorgeous today, btw!)