From:
Denise Hewson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 01:06:50 -0500
Kathy, (and All) Certain catalogs that advertise pns say" its for frequent
pumping, Rental pump power and quality,The only portable hospital grade pump
on the market" These are dirctly out of O__ ST__ Ahead and Motherw___
catalogs. I have also seen an inadequate milk supply. Especially with moms
that have babies in NICU. Someone also mentioned the new Litt__ Hear_ pump
not fitting with other pump pieces. I didn't realize they were out yet! In
what area are they? I have actually made friends with some of the Super Ba__
Stores. They have had baby fairs and invited me to demonstrate pumps and
answer questions. They do not carry all products, or rent pumps and have
actually referred clients who were looking to rent one. I don't think they
are going to dissappear, so it is wise for us to help eachother! Just a
thought!
D Hewson RN IBCLC Katy, Tx