From:
Deena Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 10:42:36 -0400
Her OB is telling her nonsense. The baby will get adequate nutrition while
pregnant. wHEN BABy is born then the milk composition will change for the
newborn. However, the child by then will be 17 months old and have lots of
additional sources of nutrtion. Women tandem nurse all over the world>

--
*  Deena Zimmerman MD MPH                          *
*  Department of Pediatrics                        *