From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:33:54 -0500
Hi All. A HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE THIS NOTE.

The TLC and LACTNET lists are moving TONIGHT.  Thanks to our new Sysop, Ben
( whose wife was a LLLeader for many years, funniest thing) : ) ....our
Lists will now have a new home at PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM.

AFTER TODAY 3/27 THE NEW ADDRESSES WILL BE:

LACTNET:

People address: [log in to unmask]
Command address: [log in to unmask]

TLC

People address: [log in to unmask]
Command address: PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

BOTH LISTS WILL BE LOCKED AND HELD beginning tonight at midnite. Ben is
moving our archives, and all of the other documents necessary, and the UMass
folks are helping him make this as smooth a transition as possible. Thank
you to Ben and to Marianne and Shawn for the work that they are doing to
help us.

The Lists will be LOCKED so that the Subscriber Lists can be effectively
moved. This means new subscribers cannot be added nor existing ones deleted,
nor can MAIL/NOMAIL DIGEST/NODIGEST or other settings be changed during this
temporary 8 hour ( approximate ) shut down.

Messages that are written to the old addresses will be forwarded, to the
proper address at Peach, and the sender will receive an explanatory note.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ben Parker, LSoft, and also
our friends at the Univ. of Massachusetts, David Lapointe, Shawn Klemont,
and Marianne Brophy for thir  donation of resources, time, energy, and
commitment as we and they continue to support our efforts and these two lists.

The archives are not moved completely yet, and so if you have problems with
access, please have patience.  As you know, LSoft writes the wonderful
Listserv software, and therefore is very experienced in all the details
concerning Listserv functioning. I feel very safe and confident.

Both email command and WWW archival searches will be  supported.

URL for users to access their options will be  found on the Archives index
page at
         http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
              http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/tlc.html

Kindest regards, and fastening our cyber-seatbelts...

Kindest regards, and fastening my seatbelt.

Kathleen Bruce
Sue Ann Kendall
Kathy Koch
Karen Zeretzke
Melissa Vickers

List administrators for TLC

and

Kathleen Bruce
Kathleen Auerbach
Kathy Koch
Karen Zeretzke
Melissa Vickers

List administrators for Lactnet

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html