From:
Cheryl Taylor White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:28:12 EDT

Date:    Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:37:10 -0500
From:     Dawn K Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ways to support  Nursing Mothers

A couple of years ago someone on the list developed a  handout on how Dads
and other family members can support and help nursing  moms.  In my most
recent and unfortunate computer crash I lost that  document -- does anyone
still have it saved?  I've been searching the  archives but to no avail.

TIA,
Dawn Martin, IBCLC, CD(DONA)
Austin,  TX

I've got a few online sources in my Link Library here:
_http://www.drjaygordon.com/links/BF/fathers.htm_ (http://www.drjaygordon.com/links/BF/fathers.htm)

What About Dad?  by Dianne Wiessinger
_http://www.lightlink.com/hilinda/Diane/whataboutdad.html_
(http://www.lightlink.com/hilinda/Diane/whataboutdad.html)

Breastfeeding:  How Can Dad Help? by Robina Riccitiello
_http://www.breastfeeding.com/reading_room/dad_help.html_
(http://www.breastfeeding.com/reading_room/dad_help.html)

Cheryl Taylor White
_www.DrJayGordon.com_ (http://www.DrJayGordon.com)