From:
"Linda J. Inglis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 16:34:40 EDT
I was looking for ticket information to a Jethro Tull concert here in Florida
this week-end (never got the tickets) and found this article at the Website
that led me to Ticketmaster.  Imagine my surprise to find several
breastfeeding sites listed!  The site is Zipmall.  A very good article on the
evils of formula promotion is found at the following website:
www.zipmall.com/bab-bott.htm
It is written by a Linda Baker, for "In These Times, The Alternative New
Magazine" of August 1995, "hip Momma", 1st quarter, 1996 and presented as a
public service by Zipmall, Inc.  There also was a link to LLL.  I am always
surprised to find support for breastfeeding in the most unsuspecting places.

Linda Inglis BS, IBCLC
Palm Harbor, Fl