From:
Leslie Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:42:19 -0500
Yes, my post should have read, 5% who can't make sufficient milk. I
guess I should not post at 2AM, as I didn't proofread well. I just can't
understand why they could not have done an article along the lines of
Your Amazing Breasts (Parenting, Oct 1998) which was so much more
informative and did include the warning of the same situation, without
it being the only issue presented. Oh well . . .

On the LLLI conference, I have to agree wholeheartedly with Kathy D, if
you have such concerns and conflict with the conference being at Disney,
don't go. I'd love to be there, but between the money issue and moving
in that time frame, it isn't a consideration for me. I also agree that
Walt Disney is probably very distressed at the current goings on with
his organization. As I said earlier, oh well . . .

Leslie Ward
Vine Grove, KY