From:
Star Siegfried <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 18:22:36 -0800
> Dear Ellen,
  I have some questions for you. Do you know how many feeds this baby
had per 24 hours? Also, in your opinion how many ounces or cc's
should a 5 month old baby consume in 24 hours and what references are
you using?
Thank you. Please know that I'm asking in the spirit of learning and
not to be confrontational.
Thank you,
Star Siegfried RN,BA,IBCLC