From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 06:26:43 -0400
I just wanted to reiterate that Kathy A. and I welcome all of you from the
many countries that you come from.  There is no nationality to this list.  I
may be in Vermont, 30 miles from the Canadian border, and Kathy might be in
Washington State, gazing at a lovely mountain, but this list belongs to the
many who live in the many wonderful and varied places all over the world.

There is no such thing, either, as a stupid question, as long as  it is
sincere, and contributes to the overall learning on this list.  If you have
searched the archives diligently, and still have a question, then feel free
to put it out to the wonderful people on this list.  We will welcome it and
you.  Thank you for all the words of support on this issue.

Peace.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont, where autumn is approaching....
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Check these pages out...
http://together.net/~kbruce/proj.html
http://together.net/~kbruce/answers.htm