From:
Maureen MINCHIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:06:53 +1000
When this is related to poor circulation to extremities, should we check for maternal anaemia, especially if there a history of blood loss at birth? Mothers are no longer transfused as they once were, and it can take time to bring up blood volumes and improved circulation… What’s her diet like? Exercise? Circulation generally?   Vasospasm can of course be psychosomatically triggered, and so the expectation might need to change as well. Alcohol is a smooth muscle relaxant that has its uses as well a  risks...Just a thought or two..