From:
Jean Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:24:11 -0500
Bonnie Henson wrote:-

>PS. I know the best thing would be to get ride of the formula and gift packs,
>but don't see that happening soon. Does this go against the WHO code or
>anything?

Yes, but the WHO Code is not legally binding in the United States.  It was
endorsed by most countries (not the US) at the World Health Assembly in 1981
but few have implemented or legislated the provisions contained in it.

Jean Geary
Fundraiser, INFACT Canada
http://www.io.org/~infacto   [log in to unmask]